Belarus 1991 - 1995 flag available to buy online at The Flag Shop. This old Belarus flag measures five feet by three feet, 152cm x 91cm, with two metal eyelets for hanging. The flag of Belarus is printed with vivid colours onto quality polyester.The design of the flag used between 1991 and 1995 is believed to have been created by Klaudzi Duzh-Dusheuski before 1917 and had originally been devised by the Belarusian People's Republic (March to December 1918). Between 1921 and 1939 the white-red-white flag was used by the Belarusian national movement in West Belarus (part of the Second Polish Republic), both by political organisations like the Belarusian Peasants' and Workers' Union or the Belarusian Christian Democracy, and non-political organizations like the Belarusian Schools Society. The flag was also used by the Belarusian Special Battalion in the army of the Republic of Lithuania. After the reunification of Belarus in 1939 the flag was forbidden by the Soviet administration in West Belarus as well. In 1941 the flag was allowed for usage by the Nazi occupation administration, and it appeared on arm patches of Belarusian volunteers in the German Army and Waffen SS and was used by the Belarusian Central Rada, the pro-German government of Belarus in 1943-1944. After the end of World War 2 the flag was used by Belarusian diaspora in the West and by small groups of anti-Soviet resistance in Belarus itself. In late 1980s the flag was again used as a symbol of national revival and democratic changes in Belarus. By proposal of the Belarusian Popular Front the flag became state symbol of Belarus upon its regaining of independence in 1991.
- Country Belarus
- Flag Size 5ft x 3ft
- Flag Type Standard
- Material Polyester
- Availability In stock
- Brand The Flag Shop
- URL https://www.theflagshop.co.uk/flags/world-flags/belarus-flags/belarus-1991-1995-flag.html
NB. Lead time for custom flags is 5-7 working days
UK delivery options
- Standard delivery - Free: Royal Mail 1st class 2-5 days (not guaranteed)
- Next day delivery - £5.95: DPD express (small packages) or UPS/DHL (large packages). Next day orders must be placed before 3pm. Orders placed after 3pm Thursday will be dispatched on Friday for Monday delivery.
- Saturday guaranteed: Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Orders must be placed before 3pm Friday
- NB orders will not be dispatched or delivered on Bank Holidays & we do not dispatch at weekends. Any orders placed after 3pm will be shipped on the next working day.
IRELAND delivery options
- UPS: 2-4 days
- Royal Mail: 3-7 working days.
EUROPE delivery options
- Delivery is typically 4-7 working days
REST OF WORLD delivery options
- Delivery is typically 5-10 working days
Goods can be returned within 28 days of delivery for an exchange or full refund.
If your goods are faulty or damaged in transit please call the team on 01246 297600 so we can arrange return of the goods & replacement.