Irish flag available to buy online at The Flag shop. The Ireland flag is available in size five feet by three feet, 152cm x 91cm, with two brass eyelets / grommets for hanging. Irish flags are printed with vivid colours onto polyester material.
Ireland flags, first introduced by Thomas Francis Meagher in 1848, and also known as the tricolour, consists of three vertical stripes, coloured green, white and orange. The green of Irelands flag represents a Gaelic tradition, the orange represents the supporters of William of Orange, and the white in the centre of the Irish flag represents a lasting truce between the Orange and the Green.
- Country Ireland
- Flag Size 5ft x 3ft
- Flag Type Standard
- Material Polyester
- Availability In stock
- Brand The Flag Shop
- URL https://www.theflagshop.co.uk/ireland-irish-flag.html
COVID-19 UPDATE: ALL ORDERS ARE BEING DISPATCHED AS NORMAL. Courier/postal services are under considerable pressure at this time, it may be that transit times are longer than usual. Thank you for your understanding at this time.
NB. Lead time for custom flags is 5-7 working days
UK delivery options
- Standard delivery - Free: Royal Mail 1st class 2-5 days
- Next day delivery - £6.50: Interlink express (small packages) or UPS/DHL (large packages). Next day orders must be placed before 3pm. Orders placed after 3pm Thursday will be dispatched on Friday for Monday delivery.
- Saturday guaranteed: Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Orders must be placed before 3pm Friday
- NB orders will not be dispatched or delivered on Bank Holidays & we do not dispatch at weekends. Any orders placed after 3pm will be shipped on the next working day.
IRELAND delivery options
- UPS: 2-4 days
- Royal Mail: 3-7 working days.
EUROPE delivery options
- Delivery is typically 4-7 working days
REST OF WORLD delivery options
- Delivery is typically 5-10 working days
Goods can be returned within 28 days of delivery for an exchange or full refund.
If your goods are faulty or damaged in transit please call the team on 01246 297600 so we can arrange return of the goods & replacement.