Small Scotland flag available to buy online at The Flag Shop. This great value small Scottish flag measures three feet by two feet, (91cm x 61cm), with two eyelets for hanging. The 3 x 2 flag of Scotland is printed with vivid colours onto quality polyester.
According to legend, in 832 A.D. King Óengus (II) (or King Angus) led the Picts and Scots in battle against the Angles under a king named Athelstan near modern-day Athelstaneford in East Lothian. King Angus and his men were surrounded and he prayed for deliverance. During the night Saint Andrew, who was martyred on a saltire cross, appeared to Angus and assured him of victory. On the following morning a white saltire against the background of a blue sky appeared to both sides. The Picts and Scots were heartened by this, but the Angles lost confidence and were defeated. This saltire design has been the Scottish flag ever since.
- Country Scotland
- Flag Size 3ft x 2ft
- Flag Type Standard
- Material Polyester
- Availability In stock
- Brand The Flag Shop
- URL https://www.theflagshop.co.uk/flags/world-continent-flags/europe-flags/scotland-flag-3ft-x-2ft.html
NB. Lead time for custom flags is 5-7 working days
UK delivery options
- Standard delivery - Free: Royal Mail 1st class 2-5 days (not guaranteed)
- Next day delivery - £6.95: DPD express (small packages) or UPS/DHL (large packages). Next day orders must be placed before 3pm. Orders placed after 3pm Thursday will be dispatched on Friday for Monday delivery.
- Saturday guaranteed: Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Orders must be placed before 3pm Friday
- NB orders will not be dispatched or delivered on Bank Holidays & we do not dispatch at weekends. Any orders placed after 3pm will be shipped on the next working day.
IRELAND delivery options
- UPS: 2-4 days
- Royal Mail: 3-7 working days.
EUROPE delivery options
- Delivery is typically 4-7 working days
REST OF WORLD delivery options
- Delivery is typically 5-10 working days
Goods can be returned within 28 days of delivery for an exchange or full refund.
If your goods are faulty or damaged in transit please call the team on 01246 297600 so we can arrange return of the goods & replacement.