Scotland flag is available to buy online at The Flag Shop. Scotland’s flag is available in size five feet by three feet, 152cm x 91cm, with two brass eyelets / grommets for hanging. Scotland’s flags are printed with vivid colour onto polyester.
The Scottish flag was adopted in the 16th century. According to legend, in 832 A.D. King Óengus (II) (or King Angus) led the Picts and Scots in battle against the Angles under a king named Athelstan near modern-day Athelstaneford in East Lothian. King Angus and his men were surrounded and he prayed for deliverance. During the night Saint Andrew, who was martyred on a saltire ST Andrews cross, appeared to Angus and assured him of victory. On the following morning a white saltire against the background of a blue sky appeared to both sides. The Picts and Scots were heartened by this, but the Angles lost confidence and were defeated. This saltire design has been used as Scotland flags ever since.
- Country Scotland
- Flag Size 5ft x 3ft
- Flag Type Standard
- Material Polyester
- Availability In stock
- Brand The Flag Shop
- URL https://www.theflagshop.co.uk/flags/scotland-flag.html
NB. Lead time for custom flags is up to 10 working days
UK delivery options
- Standard delivery - Free: Royal Mail 48 / 2nd class 2-5 days (not guaranteed)
- Next day delivery - £6.95: DPD express (small packages) or UPS/DHL (large packages). Next day orders must be placed before 2pm. Orders placed after 2pm Thursday will be dispatched on Friday for Monday delivery.
- Saturday guaranteed: Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Orders must be placed before 2pm Friday
- NB orders will not be dispatched or delivered on Bank Holidays & we do not dispatch at weekends. Any orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
International delivery options
- Delivery prices & options will be quoted in the shopping cart depending on the weight/size of your order.
Goods can be returned within 28 days of delivery for an exchange or full refund.
If your goods are faulty or damaged in transit please call the team on 01246 297600 so we can arrange return of the goods & replacement.
Custom Products Refunds.
Once an order for a custom product has been placed the payment will only be refunded if the product is faulty. As this is a bespoke item it is only of use to the specific customer.