Our custom flag are digitally printed onto 115gsm knitted polyester for optimum strength and durability whilst still allowing the flag to fly freely (unlike heavier, thicker materials) and are hemmed and double stitched.
At The Flag Shop we make great quality custom printed flags & LOVE PDF, EPS & AI images but also like other formats (png, jPeg etc) as long as they are nice & BIG (not a little blurry jPeg downloaded from the web!). If you would like us to check your artwork for suitability first or are having any problems with designing your own flag then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org & we will take a look.
LEAD TIME 5-7 WORKING DAYS. IF YOU REQUIRE A FASTER TURN AROUND PLEASE CALL OUR TEAM ON 01246 297600.
Which fixings should I select? Eyelets:
Eyelets should be selected if you are using a pole with clips such as snap hooks or tie wrapping a flag to a pole. We recommend eyelets for use with our hand flagpoles and, along with a pair of our flag bungees are the best option for our telescopic flagpoles.
Sporting flags such as football flags are often made with eyelets in all 4 corners so they can be displayed at events.
Rope & Toggle:
Rope & toggle fixing should be selected if you are using a flagpole with halyard and tying the flag directly to the rope.
Sleeve fixings are ideal if you are sliding your flag over a pole for waving. We do not sell this type of pole but recommend a length of dowling or even a broom handle which ca be purchased from any good hardware store.
D Rings are not commonly used so we recommend they are only used if this is a specific requirement.
If you just need a flag for holding & don't need to attach it to anything then we can make a flag with no fixings.
6ft x 4ft
- Availability In stock
- Brand The Flag Shop
COVID-19 UPDATE: ALL ORDERS ARE BEING DISPATCHED AS NORMAL. Courier/postal services are under considerable pressure at this time, it may be that transit times are longer than usual. Thank you for your understanding at this time.
NB. Lead time for custom flags is 5-7 working days
UK delivery options
- Standard delivery - Free: Royal Mail 1st class 2-5 days
- Next day delivery - £6.50: Interlink express (small packages) or UPS/DHL (large packages). Next day orders must be placed before 3pm. Orders placed after 3pm Thursday will be dispatched on Friday for Monday delivery.
- Saturday guaranteed: Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Orders must be placed before 3pm Friday
- NB orders will not be dispatched or delivered on Bank Holidays & we do not dispatch at weekends. Any orders placed after 3pm will be shipped on the next working day.
IRELAND delivery options
- UPS: 2-4 days
- Royal Mail: 3-7 working days.
EUROPE delivery options
- Delivery is typically 4-7 working days
REST OF WORLD delivery options
- Delivery is typically 5-10 working days
Goods can be returned within 28 days of delivery for an exchange or full refund.
If your goods are faulty or damaged in transit please call the team on 01246 297600 so we can arrange return of the goods & replacement.